Tuesday, September 11, 2007

how does it feel?

Circumstances happened in flash of silence. Currently, it’s hard to weave the words for me to express ‘em all. Forgive this part of mine.

Sept. 8, 2007
My father and I went to National Bookstore (Recto) to see some books which can help me to understand the stuffs my brain will never absorb. I know you know those stuffs because you also never did understand it…

I looked for some Stephen King’s (yup, 1408) and he looked for some books of engineering. I was in-between the maze of shelves then turned my back and the Classic section was in front of me, having an introduction of Jane Austen’s novels. Then Pride and Prejudice was the first one to enter my sponge, I mean my brain. No need to search for it because it is located in the horizon I stared.

Ang hirap, tigil ko na. Nosebleed. Nakakadagdag ng brain fracture.

Oo, nasa’kin parin ang First Impressions Syndrome… It’s been a week and I got no choice but to refresh the story in my reminiscence. I would really love to watch it again but there’s no situation of showing it in HBO. The computer's network connection is currently in comatose so I have no chance to visit Youtube and do the favor.

Langya, sinabing itigil na yang nosebleed na yan eh!

Going back to the bookstore, there’s the three-way-pride-and-prejudice I saw. One that costs 335php, the other of 265php, and this book with the apple green cover (saying it’s under Penguin Classics) costs 99php. Cheap, huh? Since I only got twice a hundred in my pouch, I bought the book. Then, before going to the cashier, we saw this book, Sense and Sensibility, also by Jane Austen. It only costs 65php and since I’m inspired to read, I bought it. So, it’s already now one of my collections.

Currently, I’m in love with the story of P&P. Mentioning it, I have read specific lines written in the book I remember being said by the characters in the movie. There were also differences in some situations just like when Jane got sick and Elizabeth visited her then the whole happenings between them and Mr Darcy, Mr Bingley, and Ms Bingley. Just read the book if you’re interested, even if you’re not... then watch the movie.

“… and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry.” – Elizabeth Bennet

Line that kind of historical for I had heard it in the trailer of P&P while waiting for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to start (that was more than a year ago, Nov.16, 2005), and of course, in this scene when Mr Darcy confessed his affection for Ms Bennet.

Hindi na matigil ‘tong hemorrhage na ‘to. Pasensya.Yan ang epekto ng pagbabasa ng kung anu-anong nobelang nakalimbag sa salitang Inggles.

Currently, I’m working on some equations, polynomials, and other more stuffs needed to be finished for our dearest Algebra. It’s not boring but having numbers with combined force of letters... adding, subtracting, and multiplying them makes my sponge blurry at times so I need some intermission. But the break I think is eating my time for its length of more than an hour… so I need to finish that…

Ok, till here for today.

Sayonara.


***Note: yan dapat ang entry ko noong Linggo ngunit dehin ako nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na makapaginternet kaya ngayon lang nailimbag ang entry na yan sa aking minamahal ng blog.

Other Past Days...
-Celine Dion's voice moved in the airwaves. And it's good to hear such an angelic voice after a long, exhausting week.

-Ma'am Lai assigned us to make a card and have a message for our fathers. Mine was obviously long still ironically saying that "speechless ako".
I begged for my father's forgiveness and thank him. But, you can't find any "I Love You, Pa" in there. For me, it is a premonition as if I will die tomorrow. Saying I Love you to my father is another possible method of saying goodbye to him... and I will never leave my parents.

-Yesterday, during the flag ceremony...

Sige, para mas maintindihan niyo. Muntikan na akong sumabog sa pagpipigil ng tawa habang kumakanta ng Lupang Hinirang. Patawa kasi si Aljon. Instead na ilagay niya ang kanyang kanang kamay sa kaliwang dibdib, he raised his right hand as if we were reciting Panatang Makabayan(inggles na naman, pasensya, 'di ko makontrol). Wala lang. Patawa lang. Haha. Basta. Isipin niyo, ang taong madalas magsabi ng "tanga, bobo, inutil, tonto" sa ibang tao ay lumikha ng isang major katatawanan at katangahan sa pampublikong lugar. Ang masaklap pa ay ilang taon nang ginagawa ngunit nagkamali pa. Pero... oo nga naman. Tao lang. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!! (to the 1408th power pa yang haha na yan. Ika nga ni Pia 'pag tuwang-tuwa siya sa galak at galak na galak sa tuwa: Gusto ko nang magpa-gulung-gulong sa hagdanan sa sobrang saya ko).


Today.
-I'm currently contented. Don't know why but that's the word that suits my pleasure for today.

-I thought Pia was absent. I didn't see her this morning. Haiz. It's a good news for her that Seijun Hisui is currently the... that's it. Yun na yun.

For tomorrow's way.
Still wishing there's no classes on Sept 17. Final Destination 3 will start late at 11pm on Sunday.

► PS.

Ako ay isang INFP - The Dreamer